If you use the control emulation x360ce to use the Xbox 360 console and controllers your on your computer and want to make it work with Naruto Shippuden: ultimate Ninja storm 4 on steam / PC, please follow the simple steps of this guide below
how to make x360ce work program with Naruto Shippuden: ultimate Ninja storm 4
after setting x360ce control emulation files on your computer, follow these steps:
- to return to Steam (folder Right right above the "steam", select "properties" and "open file location").
- open "steamapps" folder, followed by common and Volume 4 Ultimate Ninja Storm.
- Rename the file xinput1_3.dll to xinput9_1_0.dll
That's it, you're done.
make sure you put the files x360ce controllers in the same location as the game executable file (EXE file) according to the instructions for setting it up.
to control the work, your computer must pass the following system requirements:
- Windows Vista or later.
- . NET 3.5 (including 2.0 and 3.0) - included in Windows 7..
in Windows 8 and 10: Control Panel> Programs and Features> Turn Windows or off> Enable ".NET Framework 3.5 features (including 2.0 and 3.0)"
- . NET 4.6 (including 4.0) - included in Windows 8 and 10.
- DirectX end-user runtime (June 2010) - is required regardless of the operating system. . NET must be installed before the update DirectX.
- Visual C ++ redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 - For x64-both x86 install and x64 redistributables systems.
, it is likely your computer is already going through these requirements if it works Naruto Shippuden: ultimate Ninja storm 4 on your gaming device
function how to make the unit x360ce work controller with Naruto Shippuden: ultimate Ninja storm 4 first appeared on the PCG Pedja.How to make the unit work with x360ce control Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Sharing Game PC Tutorial - How to make the unit work with x360ce control Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4